Do You Want to Live Long? Here is a Clue!


While browsing through the net I stopped at that interesting news item. "A Good News" "Do you want to live longer? Immediately go for a second marriage, it increases your longevity."

The news further stated, "believe it or not this new theory is the result of a longtime scientific research."

I got up from my computer chair with full of enthusiasm and vigor rushed towards the kitchen where my wife was busy with her morning choruses.

Without any preface I said the news and inquired. Hey darling, what to do, I want to live long, shall I opt for one?

Pat came the reply.

OK darling! No Prob.! Search me also one, I too wanted to live longer!!!
Philip Verghese Ariel Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768