Popular Posts

Do You Want to Live Long? Here is a Clue!


While browsing through the net I stopped at that interesting news item. "A Good News" "Do you want to live longer? Immediately go for a second marriage, it increases your longevity."

The news further stated, "believe it or not this new theory is the result of a longtime scientific research."

I got up from my computer chair with full of enthusiasm and vigor rushed towards the kitchen where my wife was busy with her morning choruses.

Without any preface I said the news and inquired. Hey darling, what to do, I want to live long, shall I opt for one?

Pat came the reply.

OK darling! No Prob.! Search me also one, I too wanted to live longer!!!
Philip Verghese 'Ariel' Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768

1 comment:

  1. It was good to visit your site. I enjoyed this article.

    Please use a better theme that would make it more readable. Also please use Verdana 10 point font.

    with greetings

    JC Philip

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Very Much For Your Precious Time.PV
താങ്കളുടെ വിലയേറിയ സമയത്തിന് നന്ദി
വീണ്ടും കാണാം പി വി