Popular Posts

Some Amazing and Uplifting Thoughts for the Month of February.



Share









Picture Credit: Sapphire Productions.

Some Good Thoughts for the Month

Some amazing and meaningful thoughts I received in my in box the other day, with due credit and respect to the dear one who created this and posted, I would like to share it with my fellow authors and readers at this place on this wonderful month of February.

 

 "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same--"                                                                                      Anonymous.  

A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil. 
Victor Hugo

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Some amazing and meaningful thoughts I received in my inbox the other day, with due credit and respect to the dear one who created this and posted, I would like to share it with my fellow authors and readers at this place on this wonderful month of February.
Let me quote the end note of the message:   “To my friends – I was not too busy to make it and send it to you.”
     ***
You may not realize this – but the following is 100% true.  Think about some part of it daily. 
There are at least 2 people in this world who you would die for.  And…….at least 15 people in this world who you love in some way. 
The only reason that anyone would ever hate you, Is because they want to be just like you. 
A smile from you can  bring happiness to anyone, even  if they do not  like you.  

Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you. You mean the world to someone. 

You are special and unique. Someone you don’t even know – loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

When you think the World has turned it’s back on you……take another look.

 Always remember the compliments that you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

 Always remember…when life hands you a lemon – always ask for sugar!


 Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them –but you know they are there.

 I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a Friend while I am here – than a whole truckload when I am  gone. 

Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong. 

Sorrows keep you Human, Life keeps you humble. 

Success keeps you glowing, But, only Friends keep you going.

Forward this to your friends, and don’t tell me that you are too busy!! 

Don’t you know the phrase – ‘stop and smell the flowers’? 

Source:
Mini Faridabad, HCL, Sapphire Productions.

Pics. Credit.
PS:
Sapphire Productions wonderful and eye capturing flower pictures are there along with each quote, I would like to forward it to my fellow authors and readers, pl keep in touch with me with your ids. Let me take this time to express my Thanks to my dear friend who find time to post this to me and to HCL and Sapphire Productions.

With Best Wishes And Regards,

P V Ariel & Associates
Have A Good Day

Credit: Sapphire Productions.

Share

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Very Much For Your Precious Time.PV
താങ്കളുടെ വിലയേറിയ സമയത്തിന് നന്ദി
വീണ്ടും കാണാം പി വി