Popular Posts

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Anish Jacob's(42) Home Call/Funeral videos


I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 2 Timothy 4:7
Funeral of Anish Thomas Jacob (42) Son of Bro. Chacko Philip, A former member of   
Christian Assembly Picket, Secunderabad
Modiyil J House,
Puthenkavu, Chengannur.
Anish Thomas Jacob and his wife Blessy and son Jairus




A Touching Testimony of a loving Father about his loving son. And a thrilling message of Anish in English can be 
heard in this video - part 4 of these series









A Message by Anish T Jacob


END NOTE:
Our Deepest Condolence to all near and dear ones connected with Anish. 
Especially his wife and the little one.
May the Good Lord comfort and console them at this testing time.
 A Word About Anish: 
The pleasant memories of his younger days with us (Christian Assembly Picket, Secunderabad) are still lingering in our minds. He was such a lovable and adorable person. May God raise up more such young and talented people for His glory. 

He left behind an exemplary life for the coming generation. 
In his short span of time the Lord has allotted for him on this earth, 
he utilized it properly even with his physical ailments.
Yes, alongwith Apostle Paul, he could very well say:
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith"

May God help many to emulate his way of life testimony.  

Our heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family members. 
May God especially console and comfort his little one and his beloved wife.

Our Prayers. 
Philip Verghese & Fly, (Babu and Omana)Secunderabad



 source: eventskerala.com
             TBNMinistry.com 
              Rejoy Poomal 
              &Mulampallil 

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768

2 comments:

Thank You Very Much For Your Precious Time.PV
താങ്കളുടെ വിലയേറിയ സമയത്തിന് നന്ദി
വീണ്ടും കാണാം പി വി