Popular Posts

Why Do You Blog???Some Serious Thoughts on Blog Writing.




Picture Credit Blogger.com
 My Sixth Entry (for Saturday)  In a Series of 
7 for "7 Day Blogging Challenge for bloggers"
from Jenson Taylor
The other day while browsing through the net  i  noticed an interesting notification from Blogger Buzz in their blog page.    "Why do you blog?  was the title given to that content. That title specially attracted my attention, since i too belongs to the blogger community.  
 
My B/H Omana
I was going on thinking for quite some time about the non-responsiveness of Google’s knol pages.   Since The response from the Google's knol page platform was so dull and discouraging these days, I was concentrating mainly on my blogs.   I was spending much time on blogging and blog related matters like reading followers’ blogs and posting comments and attending responses to my blog posts etc.   I was actively  involved in these activities even neglecting the household things, sometimes even to the dissatisfaction of my beloved ones, especially my better half's.  I really appreciate her patience towards me even when i neglect most of the household chores and sitting in front of the computer.  When i was thinking on this line for quite sometime, and immediately when i saw the blog i thought this is the right time to do some jottings on this line, thus this small note or blog.  
   
Why do you blog? Why do you blog?   This question was lingering again and again in my ears. Yes, the question was buzzing around and I got a ready made answer to it, and following few lines flowed from my thoughts.   
 
Why do I blog? I asked myself and I wrote:     
 
“Yes, I do blog mainly to express my love towards my fellow human beings, and to share my happiness and my blessings I received through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.   
And also to make aware to my fellow beings through my blog posts about the great calamity the human beings going to face if they neglect the God’s Word mentioned in the Holy Bible.   
    
And then to make note of the important and helpful news and tips which will in some way helpful to my fellow beings.    
  
Benjamin Franklin
One of my favorite quotes:  As I quite often repeat and quote in my conversations or writings is one of the founding fathers of United States of America, “Benjamin Franklin”  He ones said and I repeat:       "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing."     
And lastly, but not the least I am always reminded of Apostle Paul’s words when he was writing to the believers at Philippi:   
   
  “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.  The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.” (Philippians Chapter 4: verses 8 and 9 Holy Bible).   
 
I want to really stick on to these words and to do something worth for the entire humanity as long as I live.        
 
Pl. read a similar thoughts expressed at one of my blogs HERE:      
Best regards     
Philip Ariel, (P V Ariel)      
Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India     
 
PS: Part of my response to that blog  and more blog writers responses you can read at this link this link  (Read my comments on 17th July comments)   
 
Source:
Picture credit: Blogger.buzz  
Philip Verghese 'Ariel' Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768

8 comments:

  1. Good one. Write something worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raoji,
    Thanks,
    I will surely strive for that,as I mentioned in the text, that is my aim too, Thanks a lot for your encouraging words too in my knol no web postings..:-)

    Best Regards
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ajith
    Thank you very much Sir for your relentless support to my writings
    Hey, Whats new?
    Keep inform
    Best regards
    Philip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote by Benjamin Franklin. I shall have to add it to my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sarah. Thanks a lot.
    It's good to know that you liked it.
    Keep up the good work
    Whts up now?
    Keep Inform
    Best
    Phil

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Very Much For Your Precious Time.PV
താങ്കളുടെ വിലയേറിയ സമയത്തിന് നന്ദി
വീണ്ടും കാണാം പി വി