Popular Posts

A Pleasant Surprise!!! A Few Words: Christ for All


Picture Credit. Light from Light) 


Today while browsing thru my followers post links from my blog dashboard
I got a pleasant surprise. 

I found an amazing blogger’s blog in which one of my blogs is mentioned.



I am  much elated by reading this and I am so glad to re-post the blog link here for my esteemed readers .

Thanks Arlee for your kind concern towards the people who believe in 
 Jesus Christ.

Keep up the Good work my dear friend.

With kind regards,

Yours Sincerely

Philip Verghese 'Ariel'
Secunderabad, A. P. India.



To Read the blog post 
please click on the below link:

Say among the nations, “The  Lord  reigns.  ”     
The world is firmly established,  it cannot b...

 Arlee Bird 
Host of A to Z Blog Challenge













Philip Verghese 'Ariel' Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768

5 comments:

  1. aashamsakal...... blogil puthiya post...... HERO- PRITHVIRAJINTE PUTHIYA MUKHAM...... vaayikkane........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks
    Jayaraj,
    Ajith
    and C V Sir,
    for the visit and comment.

    Best Regards
    Philip

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice little home here, Phil. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Claudy for dropping in,
    I am again elated.
    Keep visiting
    Best Regards
    Phil

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Very Much For Your Precious Time.PV
താങ്കളുടെ വിലയേറിയ സമയത്തിന് നന്ദി
വീണ്ടും കാണാം പി വി