Popular Posts

A to Z Challenge My Reflection Post....



Pic Credit. A to Z Blog Challenge
My joining in into this challenge itself is an unexpected one. I heard about this challenge from one of my long associate web friend. Without any hesitation I decided to join in.  

Though it's a pleasant surprise and altogether a new experience I registered for the challenge.

I have decided to do some home work to float with the group.  Thought of different subjects for each word and each day, thus made a list too. In the initial stage it was really encouraging and thought of different subjects to write with, but unfortunately could not reach to the other end.

The reason for my stumbling down half way is an unexpected visit to my native land, the God's Own Country Called Kerala.  Travel towards to the southern state without pre-planning is really tough, getting a reservation in the peak summer  holidays is another big head ache,  one need to reserve the ticket two months in advance, but in my case it was a sudden decision and the ticket was not confirmed and somehow got the reservation under the tatkal (temporary) quota  of the Railways.

Though I could not reach the finishing line, i can very well say that it was really a challenging one and i could interact with many new faces in the blogging field.  I am so happy to note that   joining in this challenge made a tremendous improvement in my PVs and traffic.

Though i could not respond to many blog posts, I could notice a great traffic flow into my blog, I am sure many visited   but due to the time limit many could not respond to it.

No doubt its really a new experience in my web writing arena. I have decided to take part in the upcoming events.

I take this opportunity to thank and appreciate Arlee Bird, Alex Cavanaugh and their team associates for their relentless supports and help rendered to the bloggers, I have noticed Lee’s initiative in answering and commenting back to the authors about their questions, doubts etc.  This is really and encouraging thing to the blog authors.  Even in spite of his busy schedule he attended many queries. This is really an appreciative trend which can found very rare among the established bloggers/authors.  I am sure that this will definitely give a boost to the newbies as well as to the stalwarts.

I have a suggestion.  If suppose one blogger missed his day to post the challenge on the stipulated day, he should be allowed to post it on a later date, that is before the end of the closing date.  This will definitely help the one who miss out in between. 

My sincere thanks to Lee and his associates to take up this challenge a success.

I wish all of them good and bright days ahead.

Thanks to one and all for their kind visit and comments.

Best Regards,
Ariel and Associates

PS: I am sorry to note that there are many bloggers who never respond even to their followers, This is really an upsetting trend i found in the blog challenge. We need to think on this issue seriously. "Help us to help you better" Let this be our motto in the days ahead. Best. Philip V Ariel.



Philip Verghese 'Ariel' Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768

14 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time! And it's perfectly acceptable to play catch-up if you miss a date. There were several bloggers who missed a day or two and then combined those letters into one post.
    Hope you'll join us next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex,
      Thanks for dropping in, and for the comment.
      Sure, if God willing I'll definitely join in.
      Keep inform.
      Keep doing the good work.
      Best regards
      Philip

      Delete
  2. P V Ariel, I agree with you entirely about bloggers not responding to comments.

    I believe that if someone takes the time out of their day to say something positive about what you have written, then they deserve the common courtesy of a reply.

    A very good point made. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lily,
      Thanks for dropping in and for the comment,
      Glad that you agreed with me in this point.
      Let us learn to help each other.
      Best Regards
      Philip

      Delete
  3. Your last point is a good one that more should heed. As Alex points out, those who run behind can always catch up. I believe there are some who may still be working at it. In fact, one young lady finished up her 2011 Challenge posts in the middle of this one and then resumed with her 2012 Challenge. We are a lenient community. Glad you will be keeping up with the upcoming events. Be sure to check the A to Z Blog next Monday (our part of the world time) for details of the next networking opportunity.


    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arlee,
      Nice to hear from you.
      So kind of you, for the encouraging words.
      Sad, I was not aware about it,
      sure I will post few more contents which was in my mind while I entered in this challenge.
      I will post those very shortly.
      Thanks again for all the team leaders and supporters
      for their wonderful co-operation and service.
      Sorry for the delay in attending this comment.
      I have posted few comments at A to z blog.
      Thank you so much for joining in. 
      Keep inform.
      Best Regards
      phil

      Delete
  4. Hey,from my point of you you are among winners. You did as much as you could do it, you wrote reflection post and I believe you will finish the challenge. You're half way there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evalin,
      Great Compliments Here.
      Thanks for the wonderful compliments.
      Pl check my reply comment at Arlee’s comment,
      sure I will try to finish the rest in these weeks.
      Thanks again for the uplifting words.
      Best Regards
      Phil

      Delete
  5. Hi PV Ariel,
    I agree with you regarding responding to comments and noted this in my reflections post as well.
    Have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JanyceMay,
      Thanks for dropping in and for the support.
      Some times we get dejected by the attitude of such people.
      So sorry to note this again.
      Anyways happy that there are many exceptions to this.
      Keep going my dear friend.
      Keep inform.
      Best Regards
      Phil

      Delete
  6. Hi Evalina
    Thanks for dropping in and for the encouraging comment.
    Keep inform
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its wonderful that you can do a blog in a language not your own anyway. I hope you can complete the course next year with flying colours. Nice to read your reflections and thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo for dropping in,
      and for the encouraging words.
      Hope to enter in next year if God willing.
      Keep inform
      Best Regards
      Phil

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you found the Challenge an encouragement, even though you didn't finish. Hope you join next year!

    MakingTheWriteConnections

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Very Much For Your Precious Time.PV
താങ്കളുടെ വിലയേറിയ സമയത്തിന് നന്ദി
വീണ്ടും കാണാം പി വി