Popular Posts

Y is for You: Yes, You Are Never Too Old… You Can Make It…


Pic. Credit: SIMPLYILKA
“You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream!

                                                  

 The above quote of C.S. Lewis caught again my attention today.



I just read that wonderful quote in one of my friend’s  Ilka page and that made me to think and altogether I changed my earlier plan to write something else on this day for letter  “Y”



- See more click on the below link:



Y is for You: Yes, You Are Never Too Old… You Can Make It…





Source:

Philipsom/Wordpress
Philip Verghese 'Ariel' Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Very Much For Your Precious Time.PV
താങ്കളുടെ വിലയേറിയ സമയത്തിന് നന്ദി
വീണ്ടും കാണാം പി വി