A Must Read To All Writers: "Frank Young - Writer and Editor: Five Tips To Instantly Improve Your Writing"





Frank Young - Writer and Editor: Five Tips To Instantly Improve Your Writing: I read a great deal every day--both for business and pleasure. It's often hard for me to suppress the Internal Copy-Editor as I read. I 
enco...

Also Read Yet Another Informative Piece From the Same Author:

What Editing Is--And What It Isn't

The silent partner of every remarkable writer is an editor. Though writers--myself among them-- complain about, curse, and butt heads with editors, the truth is that we need them.

As a writer and editor, I've walked both sides of this street. I've had my writing substantially improved--and horribly butchered--by editors. As an editor, I've occasionally offended or annoyed the writers whose work I sought to clarify and improve. I've also had writers thank me for the subtle reinforcements and revisions I've given their work.   To Continue Reading 
Please Click Here



Source:

Frank Young




Philip V Ariel Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768